Whitney Tweed Alpaca Coat & Women's Winter Coats
Tweed Coats, Alpaca Coats, Winter Coats, Women's Coats, Boho Clothing, Winter Work Clothes & Designer Clothes
With a nod to a minimalist '60s design, our coat's shape is clean and classic, tailored in a double-faced charcoal pile with salt and pepper tweed on the inside. Chic over skinny jeans or dresses, it's styled with a shawl collar, drop shoulders, single snap closure and side slits; hidden side-seam pockets; piped trim. Alpaca (63%), wool (27%) and nylon (10%).
Top 500 Contributor
Nov 2, 2016
Think outside the box.
" While sold as a coat my intention for this purchase is to wear it more as a dress/tunic over a light weight turtle neck and leggings! The cut is more coat like - and if your purpose is to wear heavy layers - go with your 'larger' PC size. (Must admit a short sleeve winter coat puzzles me?)
The look is flattering and while alpaca is warm - so are alpaca sweaters when worn inside.
Pairing this with a long scarf/wrap will be a winter outfit l can see wearing from dressy to casual -inside and outside occasions as they arise! The sale price is definitely worth giving this fabulous piece a try! The fabric style and quality are PC perfect. I know l will enjoy this timeless piece for winters to come. "
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >