Tivoli Pima Cotton Tunic-Dress, Travel Dresses
Cotton Work Dresses, Luxury Travel Dresses & Casual Designer Dresses
These boho fashion dresses are easy to mix and match with our other separates and other pieces in your wardrobe. With these luxury travel dresses, have endlessly wearable fashion for work.
Chic designer dresses are wardrobe staples for work. Pair these cotton work dresses with heels and a jacket for any day of the week at work. Also wear the casual designer dresses for work trips.
Slip on these boho fashion dresses for everyday excursions, whether running errands or running out to lunch with friends. Also gorgeous luxury travel dresses, these casual designer dresses are easy to wear and easy to take care of when you’re traveling.
Bohemian style at its most vibrant, bands of whimsical flowers and vines in orange, hot pink, teal and mint pop against a ground of black pima. Pointelle openwork adds feminine flair at the yoke, cuffs and hem.
Top 250 Contributor
Apr 12, 2018
" This is a really cute and unique dress/tunic. I do agree with previous review about the bottom and sleeves being slightly too light weight in relation to the body of the garment. Nevertheless, the pattern , colors and cut are so flattering I am very happy with it. Paired with black leggings and booties or a nice wedge, makes for a truly adorable outfit. "
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Occupation: Executive / Management
Top 250 Contributor
Apr 9, 2018
" The Tivoli Pima Cotton Tunic-Dress is really adorable and stylish in a retro way. The fabric of the main body is substantial and closely knit with a lovely floral pattern in attractive colors. It fit well without being clingy - similarly to how it fit on the model in length and drape (size small, 5'5", 125 lb) and is wonderfully comfortable. The reason for only 4 stars was that the lacy part at the bottom, cuffs and top is too flimsy and lightweight in contrast to the main body. It didn't hang properly at the bottom and kept folding up. I returned it because of this and because the climate I live in is too warm for a style that requires tights (younger women could probably wear this as a dress, without tights). "
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >