Textile Remnant Knit Jacket, Cotton Sweater Jackets
Winter Travel Sweaters, Designer Cardigan Sweaters & Women's Knit Sweaters
Unique Tanguis cotton sweater jackets like this remarkable cotton winter sweater from Peruvian Connection display gorgeous workmanship. The artisan-made winter travel sweaters feature an extraordinary pattern band that's knit by hand and inspired by textile traditions. Not only do the designer cardigan sweaters offer eye-catching style, but the warm sweater jackets also keep the chill at bay. You'll appreciate these women's knit sweaters for their versatility, warmth and artisan appeal.
Layer these cotton sweater jackets over tees or blouses. And pair the winter travel sweaters with one of our silky soft scarves.
Echoing remnants of a gorgeously weathered textile, pattern bands from an Andean manta are handknit into this boxy 22" jacket in thick black Tanguis cotton. Constructed with rolled edges and button/loop closures, the patterning is done in deep rose, ochre and ecru.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >