Sumatran Ikat Pima Cotton Skirt, Long Cotton Skirts
Women's Travel Skirts, Boho Knit Skirts & Warm Cotton Skirts
Pair these winter cotton skirts with your favorite winter tops and knee-high boots for polished ensembles. The long cotton skirts are endlessly wearable fashion. Slip on as women's travel skirts when on trips near an far. Also wear the boho knit skirts to work, to plays and to art gallery openings.
Our winter cotton skirts and other designer clothing are sure to be wardrobe staples. Wear the color-drenched long cotton skirts everywhere.
Sumatran ikat stripes in earthy hues create the long, lean look of this refined ethnographic skirt. Filigreed bands range from clay pink to camel, raisin, soft beige and black in a floatless jacquard knit of pima cotton.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >