Starflower Cardigan Sweaters
Knit Cardigan Sweaters, Designer Sweaters & Women's Fashion Sweaters
Pack Starflower Cardigan sweaters for laid-back luxury on the road. These cardigan sweaters can go casual or more formal for versatility in your travel clothing.
Knit cardigan sweaters like the Starflower Cardigan are effortlessly chic fashion. The designer sweaters are endlessly wearable.
Vining mandalas in rich hues of maple and indigo trace our refined, double-faced cardigan. Jacquard knit of baby alpaca (67%), wool (29%) and cotton (4%), then felted for a substantial jacket-like appeal. Cleanly styled with a stand collar, v-neck, patch pockets and piped knit trim.
Occupation: Executive / Management
Top 1,000 Contributor
Oct 28, 2016
itchy feel and muted colors
" I really wanted this cardigan, but upon arrival the colors were very muted and it had an itchy feel on my arms- oh well, I have purchased many PC tops so, this would not deter me by any means. "
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >