Snowball Alpaca Hat, Warm Winter Hats
Luxury Fashion Hats, Winter Travel Hats & Luxury Fashion Accessories
Slip on these designer alpaca hats as you’re headed off to work. Also wear the warm winter hats to carpool kids to school and to activities after, and to run errands any day of the week. Pair the luxury fashion hats with your favorite coats and other designer winter accessories for a polished ensemble for lunch and shopping with friends. Also wear as winter travel hats when you head out of town.
These designer alpaca hats are meticulously handcrafted of warm luxe fibers for gorgeous results. Wear these warm winter hats for everyday adventures.
Downy-soft and fabulous for giving, the cabled stocking hat is knit of lofty, handspun Cream alpaca.
Jun 20, 2018
BEAUTIFUL, SOFT AND WARM
" I bought this as a Christmas gift which has not yet been gifted so I cannot speak for the recipient but I love it. So soft and because it is made of alpaca, warm. My one caution is that it may be a bit tight if you have a big head. I am a small person and it is snug. "
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >