Shadow Blossom Cotton Jacket, Warm Travel Jackets
Cotton Knit Jackets, Winter Cotton Jackets & Women's Boho Jackets
When you want warm travel jackets boasting meticulously handcrafted style, try the Shadow Blossom jacket from Peruvian Connection. These 100% pima cotton knit jackets feature intriguing hand embroidery and handcrocheted trim, with exquisite colors. Winter cotton jackets made of pima cotton offer exceptional softness and warmth for cool seasons. These women's boho jackets are timeless classics you'll want to add to your collection of designer cotton jackets.
The shaped silhouettes of warm travel jackets like the Shadow Blossom provide a flattering fit. They're feminine cotton knit jackets with vintage-inspired style.
Our exquisite artisan jacket is hand knit of pima cotton in sumptuous shades of iris, raisin, sunflower, French blue and violet. Intarsia knit flowers are richly traced in hand-embroidery for a dimensional look. The shaped silhouette has a notched collar, handcrocheted trim and shell buttons.
Top 250 Contributor
Nov 14, 2016
Missed the mark!
" When I saw this sweater on line I instantly knew I would purchase it despite the high price tag. In addition, after reading the 2 reviews that were posted any reservations I may have had about the price were gone. Then I received the sweater, so disappointed! Maybe may sweater was made differently than the other 2 reviewers, but the colors were so muted I had to look twice, thought I received wrong item. The VIBRANT colors were the reason I wanted the sweater! It is made well, fit is ok. I feel the arms are a bit sung proportionally for the body of the sweater. I was just underwhelmed with it. When I had it on it in no way looked like it should cost even half of what I paid. Sorry PC, I have tons of your sweaters and this was a huge miss for me. "
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Occupation: Artist / Writer / Designer
Nov 10, 2016
" This is a beautifully crafted very high-end sweater. Exquisite detailing. The colors on this sweater are a bit more muted than in the photo but yet it's absolutely breathtaking. It will never go out of style and I doubt I'll see it on anyone else. I bought a size "L" and it feels a bit smaller than I thought, but it may loosen up. Will probably exchange it for an "XL" because I like my sweaters looser. Is it a good buy, definitely yes. Worth the wait and so lovely. Don't hesitate to buy this sweater. "
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Sun Valley Sweater Girl
Jan 14, 2008
" Every detail of this sweater jacket is exquisite.The knitting is beautiful and the colors are rich. The jacket looks best with a silvery green top underneath-although a deep purple and black top are also great. Best of all you can dress it up with a skirt or go casual with black pants or jeans. You will love this sweater jacket! "
14 of 14 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >