Rutledge Jacket & Duster Jackets for Women
Designer Spring Jackets, Luxury Dress Jackets, Lightweight Work Jackets, Women's Travel Clothes & Boho Clothing
The riding jacket has an air of relaxed refinement, with structured shoulders, angled welt pockets, a slightly shaped waist, curved hem and deep back vents. Tailored in New York of textured Italian linen (71%), viscose (16%) and cotton (13%), the silhouette and classic styling make it an incredibly versatile topper; lined.
2-183 Horn Buttons (at Placket)Linen (71%), Viscose (16%), Cotton (13%); Lining- 100% PolyesterDry Clean OnlyMade in USA29"
Occupation: Artist / Writer / Designer
Top 250 Contributor
Jul 12, 2016
Boxy shoulder pads
" The cut on this jacket did not flatter me although it did fit. I wear M, at five six, 132 lbs.The boxy and to my mind inelegant shoulder pads seemed to be the main issue, but the jacket seemed bulky. That this jacket is lined added to the awkward drape. Why is linen lined when too often PC does not line wool jackets such that I cannot wear them. The pockets are nice. This quality seems alright if cut is not counted. But this jacket needs to be tried to see if it might suit. Since the other reviewer liked it a lot. "
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Feb 26, 2016
" This is a beautiful, well tailored jacket. It is the type of item that you have in your wardrobe for many years. Unfortunately, I had to return mine because it was way too big. I am 5'5", 105 lbs and purchased a size 2. If they made it in a smaller size I would definitely get an exchange rather than a refund. "
7 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Linen is a natural luxury fiber that has been produced from the blue-flowered flax plant for more than 3500 years.
- Linen is highly breathable and cool to the skin and becomes softer with repeated washings.
- It is one of the few fibers that has a greater breaking strength wet than dry.