Red Mesa Alpaca Ruana, Designer Sweaters
Designer Alpaca Sweaters, Women's Travel Sweaters & Knit Fashion Sweaters
Inspired by the stepped geometrics of Native American wedding blankets, our ruana is gorgeously graphic in vibrant red, oatmeal and black. A head-turning statement piece for a chilly day, intarsia knit of soft, warm alpaca.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >