Rabari Festival Alpaca Knit Coat, Long Winter Sweaters
Alpaca Sweater Jackets, Designer Cardigan Sweaters & Women's Travel Sweaters
Long winter sweaters like the Rabari Festival Alpaca Knit Coat from Peruvian Connection are wearable art. The distinctive 100% alpaca sweater jackets offer a fitted, flowing silhouette featuring exquisite, colorful patterns against black alpaca fiber. Wear the designer cardigan sweaters over dresses, skirts, slacks or jeans for effortless style. They make ideal women's travel sweaters as the boho winter coats offer warmth and laid-back luxury.
These long winter sweaters offer exceptional softness. Our alpaca sweater jackets feature the finest grades of velvety smooth alpaca fiber.
Colorful patterns from an Indian festival costume adorn this sophisticated, classic-fitting knit coat in black alpaca. Artisan intarsia knit for drape and flow. The 48" long button-front cardigan silhouette is a standout for any occasion.
Occupation: Artist / Writer / Designer
Oct 27, 2016
" One of my first purchases from PC long ago. It is the most beautiful sweater I own. I have started wearing it as a coat dress instead of a sweater. "
6 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Oct 26, 2016
Gorgeous and Practical
" I have owned this for several years and am delighted to see it return to PC's collection. I wore this often as both a resident of upstate New York and now of Florida, and am amazed at how versatile this beautiful coat is. It goes with just about everything...jeans and a T-shirt or sweater, or over a dress. It's also great with boots (ankle or tall). I've gotten so many compliments over the years. It has worn so well and still looks like new. It's comfortable in a wide range of temperatures. "
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >