Primrose Cropped Trousers
Travel Pants, Women's Designer Pants & Fashion Work Pants
Pack these boho pants, made of a luxuriously soft blend, for comfortable days anywhere in the world. These carefree travel pants are endlessly wearable fashion. Slip on designer pants with favorite cotton tops to go sightseeing at museums and other destinations, and wear the cropped fashion pants for shopping excursions at local markets. These luxury fashion pants are endlessly wearable, whether you're going for a weekend trip or a longer vacation halfway around the world.
Wear boho pants for vacations near and far. Our luxe travel pants are effortlessly chic and endlessly wearable fashion pants.
Printed in vintage roses on a cream viscose ground, the season's must-have trousers have a relaxed fit and wide cropped legs. Front zipper; front and back pockets.
Mar 27, 2017
For the tall hipster
" The pants are lovely. They are well-made with high quality material. They hang nicely. I am 5'4.5" and the pants hit above my ankle at an unflattering spot. They also hit just above the hip for the waistband; photo and description do not mention this. I am very much over these uncomfortable, below the waist styles. I sent these back because they are not for me. But, if you are tall and do not mind the below the waist fit, you may be very pleased. "
13 of 14 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >