Pima Cotton Verona Dress
Long Cotton Dresses, Cocktail Dresses & Dresses for Women
Sleek Verona women's cotton dresses are go-anywhere fashion. The seasonless long cotton dresses are ready for the theater, work and more.
Add accessories to these women's cotton dresses to go from work to after-work events. The versatile long cotton dresses strike a timeless silhouette.
A piece to see you through the season and many more to come. This universally flattering silhouette is masterfully engineered with architectural ribs that flare from a fitted bodice to a dramatic sweeping hemline. In Aubergine pima, with a plunging v-neck and ¾-sleeves; also in Black.
Top 50 Contributor
Jan 20, 2016
Right Dress For Some
" Beautiful dress but the heavy ribbed material adds too much bulk. Without the ribbing, it might have been perfect. "
13 of 14 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >