Pima Cotton Firenze Dress, Designer Black Dresses
Luxury Fashion Dresses, Black Cotton Dresses & Designer Cotton Dresses
Our color-drenched little black dresses offer a dramatic flair for any occasion. Dress up the designer black dresses with the right jewels and heels for special evenings out. Dress down the luxury fashion dresses with jackets and flats for polished work ensembles. The black cotton dresses are meticulously handcrafted of luxe fibers for effortlessly chic designer dresses.
Slip on these little black dresses for distinctive style. The versatile black dresses add drama to any ensemble.
Transcending time and trend, the elegant LBD is exquisitely embellished with handcrocheted starflowers at the yoke and cap sleeves. Full-fashion knit of pima, the fit-and-flare silhouette shifts effortlessly from cocktail parties to romantic dinners for two.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >