Pima Cotton & Alpaca Aures Vest
Cotton Cardigan Sweaters, Designer Sweaters & Fashion Sweaters for Women
Pack these alpaca and cotton sweaters for adventures around the world. And enjoy wearing the designer sweaters at home, too.
Exquisite designer sweaters like these alpaca and cotton sweaters set the pace for chic style. Wear these alpaca and cotton sweaters everywhere.
Geometrics from an old Moroccan rug are handloomed into our tweeded art knit of persimmon, teal, indigo, violet and putty pima (60%) and alpaca (40%). Drop shoulders; buttonless placket; crocheted trim.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >