Pick-Stitch Wrap Coat
Warm Cardigan Sweaters, Winter Sweater Jackets & Women's Travel Sweaters
Not only do these winter cardigan sweaters ward off the chill, but the warm travel sweaters are also stylish and flexible. Plus the wool sweater jackets are made with sustainable, eco-friendly textiles.
Pair these winter cardigan sweaters with jeans, leggings, skirts or dresses.
These distinctive winter cardigan sweaters are actually two warm sweater jackets in one. On one side the wool sweater jackets are black, and on the other, camel, giving you versatility to match your wardrobe or your mood. Tailored details of the warm travel sweaters, like an elegant collar, add to their designer appeal. When you need women's wool sweaters that offer exceptional quality, warmth and gorgeous workmanship, try these winter alpaca sweaters.
Pick-Stitch Wrap Coat, Winter Cardigan Sweaters
Wool Sweater Jackets, Warm Travel Sweaters & Women's Wool Sweaters
When you want versatility, winter cardigan sweaters like the Pick-Stitch Wrap Coat from Peruvian Connection deliver. And the alpaca and wool sweater jackets also provide the warmth you need during the cooler seasons. Although these warm travel sweaters offer an essential layer of warmth, they're still lightweight coats, with side vents that give you flexible movement. They're the women's wool sweaters you'll grab time and again when heading outdoors during winter.
Stay warm in winter cardigan sweaters made of soft alpaca, wool and nylon. You'll appreciate alpaca wool sweater jackets that protect you from the chill while offering silky softness.
Beautifully fitting and incredibly versatile, this reversible wrap coat will be your choice with everything from jeans to dresses. Impeccably tailored from a soft, luxurious double-faced fabric of alpaca (75%), wool (15%) and nylon (10%) that's lightweight yet cozy, the 33" long coat has a dramatic collar, deep side vents for ease of movement, and contrasting hand pick-stitched outlining. Reverses from Black to Camel.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >