Paros Pima Cotton Sundress, Summer Dresses
Cotton Travel Dresses, Luxury Work Dresses & Designer Dresses
Effortlessly chic, these casual dresses are endlessly wearable when you’re on vacation. Also wear as work dresses when traveling for business. Our travel dresses are meticulously handcrafted and globally inspired for chic dresses that are go-everywhere. Pack these luxury fashion dresses for weekend excursions and dream vacations that take you around the world.
Remember these casual dresses for colorful fashion wonders while traveling. Go with these travel dresses, and go in gorgeous style.
Easy for summer, the pima tank dress is knit in folkloric embroidery and aquatic hues. Styled with a gathered waist that releases to an eased hem.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >