Marqueterie Work Dress, Cotton Travel Dresses
Cotton Work Dresses, Casual Boho Dresses & Luxury Fashion Dresses
Our casual work dresses are no ordinary everyday dresses. The casual cotton dresses are meticulously handcrafted and globally inspired for gorgeous luxury fashion dresses that are go-everywhere. Wear the designer boho dresses to work, out with friends and on trips, too. Slip on as designer travel dresses on sightseeing and shopping excursions anywhere in the world.
Our versatile casual work dresses are also favorite designer travel dresses. These artsy designer boho dresses are effortlessly chic, no matter your destination.
Adorable one-step dressing, our bestselling fit-and-flare t-shirt dress is printed in swirling cream botanicals on black pima (51%) and modal (49%) jersey. Round neck; short sleeves; single breast pocket.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >