Kilkenny Alpaca Coat & Sweater Jackets
Alpaca Sweater Jackets, Long Sweater Coats, Women's Coats, Designer Wool Sweaters & Warm Fall Jackets
Knit in a bas-relief of textural ribs and cabling, the sweater-coat is a gorgeous way to ward off a chill. Perfect for travel in exotically soft, woolen-spun, baby alpaca, with a full-length shawl collar, dolman sleeves, extra-long ribbed cuffs and self-belt.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Occupation: Executive / Management
Top 1,000 Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Luxury and Looks - All in One
" I bought this to wear with the Tattersall Shirt-Dress and no doubt about it - they go great together. But - I have had this piece now for ~a week and I've already won it 3 times - and not just with the Tattersall Shirt Dress. It goes with some many items in my wardrobe. I have several cardigans like this but none of this quality. It's the reason I am willing to spend more with PC than you normally would at typical retail stores. Fits true to size. Gorgeous color. Must have item. "
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Top 10 Contributor
Sep 13, 2015
A Fall Classic
" I purchased both the small and the medium in the black and kept the medium. The medium seem to give the sweater more flow and achieved a better fit in the shoulders. NB: I normally wear a size S in PC sweaters. Beautiful quality and it will pair will many outfits. Long enough to wear as a sweater coat over a dress. My preference is to keep the sweater belted at the back, versus at the front. Sleeves are long - and I have long arms and need to roll the sleeves of the size medium up (as shown in the picture) which I could not do on the size small. I am 5'9" and 125 pounds. This sweater provides an attractive long, lean look. "
20 of 20 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >