Josephine Pima Cotton Nightgown
Women's Travel Nightgown, Designer Nightgown & Winter Nightgowns
Pack these luxurious cotton nightgowns for business trips and vacations. The winter nightgowns for women are made of pima cotton with beautiful finishes. The best designer nightgowns, they are so comfortable, you won't want to take them off. Choose as women's travel nightgowns, and then also enjoy wearing them every day at home.
With these gorgeous cotton nightgowns, add sublime elegance to bedtime. Wear as everyday winter nightgowns for women, or slip them into your suitcase for essential women's travel nightgowns.
Etched damask roses flourish in rich berry tones on the pima jersey nightgown. Heirloom inspired and beautifully finished with a pintucked bodice and lace-knit straps and trim. In White, Berry Print or Black.
san diego, CA
Number One Contributor
Mar 2, 2017
Wear as dress
" This is the second time I have bought a Peruvian Connection Jersey nightgown with the intention of wearing it as a dress. The berry print is perfect! The Jersey is substantial and opaque. I'm wearing with a berry shrug or wrap. Sometimes use a berry velvet belt tie to emphasize the Empire look. Beautiful romantic vintage look. Not girlish or prissy. Great travel piece that washes easily and doesn't wrinkle. Of course one can wear it as a nightgown, and I might do that occasionally too! "
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Top 25 Contributor
Dec 14, 2016
Beautiful and washes easily
" Love this gown, but I was apprehensive about how it would come out of the washer. It was not a problem. I dried it on "delicate". There was no shrinkage and no ironing was required. "
2 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Nov 20, 2016
Soft and comfortable
" I really like the feel of this material. The fit is flattering. The lace straps don't stay flat and roll up on the edges which I don't like but otherwise love it. "
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Machine wash in cool water (up to 85° F) with a mild soap on delicate cycle.
- Never use chlorine bleach.
- Hang to dry or dry flat (lay horizontally for drying).
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >