Women's Travel Dresses & Designer Dresses
Luxury Cotton Dresses, Summer Dresses & Boho Clothing
Add Issa cotton sundresses to your go-anywhere boho clothing wardrobe. These versatile women's travel dresses can be worn alone or layered for different looks with the right accessories and shoes.
Style starts with Issa cotton sundresses. These designer dresses are effortlessly chic boho clothing.
Traditional patterning from a West African textile looks contemporary in refreshing shades of raspberry, shale and charcoal. Jacquard knit of pima, the flirty sundress is engineered with strategically curved lines and side panels for a flattering, fit-and-flare shape.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >