Indienne Pima Cotton Skirt, Warm Winter Skirts
Cotton Travel Skirts, Designer Dress Skirts & Women's Travel Skirts
Slip on these long cotton skirts and fitted shirts from our collection for a sophisticated silhouette. The color-drenched warm winter skirts are endlessly wearable women's travel skirts and everyday skirts. Pack as cotton travel skirts for polished business ensembles for work trips. Also slip on the designer dress skirts for sightseeing and shopping adventures.
These sophisticated floral long cotton skirts are sure to be wardrobe staples. Wear the warm winter skirts on trips and for everyday adventures at home.
Jacquard knit of pima, lush fronds and flowers form a tropical paradise on a skirt destined to garner attention. Gently flared silhouette for graceful drama and 3" longer in back. Rich mix of rose, terra cotta, olive and walnut on black.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >