Gilded Floral Pima Pj Pants, Cotton Pajama Pants
Winter Pajama Pants, Luxury Travel Pajamas & Women's Boho Pajamas
Have these designer cotton pajama pants for relaxing evenings after long days at work or running errands. The cotton winter pajama pants are warm and luxuriously comfortable sets of women’s designer pajama bottoms and tops. Ideal luxury travel pajamas, too, these everyday pajamas are meticulously handcrafted of luxe fibers. And the boho pajamas are created with vibrant hues for maximum style as you dream the night away.
With these designer cotton pajama pants, sleep in luxuriously comfort. The cotton winter pajama pants are sure to be favorites.
Florals from an embroidered baroque textile scroll across softest ivory pima jersey in shades of turquoise, pomegranate, indigo and gold. The pants have an elasticized drawstring waist.
Top 250 Contributor
Nov 14, 2017
Too yellow for me
" The fabric is awesome, and the pattern is beautiful. However, the color of the background (kind of yellowish/almond) doesn’t work for me. If you look better in more of a white ivory, skip this set. If a yellow ivory works for you, go for it. PC Pima pajamas are worth the price. "
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Top 100 Contributor
Oct 27, 2017
Very beautiful and comfy
" I purchased this pj set at DC store today. I am 5.4", size S. The pants are very-very long and I mentally prepared my sewing machine to alter them. But I washed the set in normal cycle (not cold and delicate as directed) and they shrank exactly as I need them to be, which is a lot. The same with sleeves of the top. It fits perfectly now.
Generally, nice and comfy, the pattern is beautiful. "
15 of 16 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Machine wash in cool water (up to 85° F) with a mild soap on delicate cycle.
- Never use chlorine bleach.
- Hang to dry or dry flat (lay horizontally for drying).
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >