Florette Pima Cotton Cardigan Sweaters for Women
Knit Sweaters, Cotton Sweaters & Cardigan Sweaters
Our heirloom-worthy pima cardigan is handknit in a patchwork of vintage florals. In rich, earthy shades of seafoam, olive, copper, coral, fuchsia and ivory on black. Boxy silhouette; buttonless placket, ¾-sleeves and blanket-stitched edging.
Top 500 Contributor
Mar 19, 2017
nice to see a floral design sweater
" So many recent PC sweater designs have been geometric so it is nice to see a floral one again. I had to wait for months before this one was available to purchase but it was well worth the time. The M fits perfectly - I am 5'4" and 125 pounds. "
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >