Damask Pima Cotton Robe
Best Cotton Robes, Women's Designer Loungewear, Fashion Sleepwear
Damask luxury cotton robes are a luxurious way to end your day. Pair these best cotton robes with other fashion sleepwear from our collection for sweet dreams. The women's designer loungewear is meticulously handcrafted for loungewear at home and when you're traveling. Just the beginning of our fashion sleepwear, our Damask Cotton Robes are endlessly wearable.
Perfect travel loungewear, these luxury cotton robes are must-have. Just the beginning of our fashion sleepwear, these Damask Cotton Robes are silky soft.
Etched damask roses bloom in dusky blues and white. In soft pima jersey, the kimono-style robe has wide ¾-sleeves, attached self-belt, back waist gathers, pockets and inside ties.
May 8, 2017
Quailty pima cotton - poorly sewn
" I purchased the pants and the matching robe ; the pants I kept as they are excellent in every way, but the robe had to be returned because the robe's belt which is sewn in place does not correspond with a normal waist . The seamstress I showed it to , agreed that the belt was sewn on too high and it would be $40. for her to make it right . Peruvian Connection was not willing to make a price adjustment to allow me to make the decision to keep the robe and have it altered . What a beautiful "set" if the robe worked ! I am 5'6" and 120 lbs. with a "normal waist . "
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Oct 25, 2016
" Beautiful fabric/style. But is short waisted....I did not realize that it would feel so short-waisted until I wore it a while. I really love the pants and will reorder in a larger size to see if it will work: If you are at all on the tall side, size up! "
5 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Machine wash in cool water (up to 85° F) with a mild soap on delicate cycle.
- Never use chlorine bleach.
- Hang to dry or dry flat (lay horizontally for drying).
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >