Damask Pima Cotton Jogger Pants
Designer Pajamas, Cotton Pajama Pants, Fashion Sleepwear
Pack these Damask women's cotton pajama bottoms for endlessly wearable fashion sleepwear while traveling. The designer pajamas are meticulously handcrafted of silky soft pima cotton for essential women's loungewear. The cotton pajama pants are color-drenched wonders. With this fashion sleepwear, you'll be comfortable no matter where you land in the world.
Sophisticated women's cotton pajama bottoms are chic fashion sleepwear. Pair the cotton pajamas with our other luxuriously soft women's loungewear.
Etched damask roses bloom in dusky blues and white. The jogger pants feature an elasticized drawstring waist, pockets, cuffed ankles and top-stitched seaming.
Aug 5, 2016
Love Love Love
" I only sleep in a tee shirt so regular PJs never worked for me. Pants are so great to jump into when I get out of bed and great to have robe as coverup. Love the attached tie on robe. Both have pockets on each side large enough for phone. Fabric so soft, washes beautifully, looks great on, sizing true. Buying a second pair of pants since those get washed more. One of my favorite purchases ever! Too easy to stay in all day! "
5 of 5 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Machine wash in cool water (up to 85° F) with a mild soap on delicate cycle.
- Never use chlorine bleach.
- Hang to dry or dry flat (lay horizontally for drying).
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >