Cuzco Manta Wrap, Alpaca Sweaters
Warm Wool Sweaters, Winter Cardigan Sweaters & Designer Cotton Sweaters
Say hello to baby alpaca sweaters that are sure to become your go-to wardrobe staples. These warm wool sweaters from Peruvian Connection are effortlessly chic, and add flattering style while providing warmth. Cuzco Manta Wraps are winter cardigan sweaters that not only offer sophisticated style and color patterns, but are also pima cotton and baby alpaca wool sweaters that provide exceptional softness. Pull on these designer cotton sweaters to experience the feeling of wrapping yourself in wearable art.
Feel good wearing alpaca sweaters made of sustainable pima cotton and baby alpaca. The warm wool sweaters are also environmentally friendly.
Complex pattern striping from a Cuzco region manta lends its soft colors and flowing lines to this fine gauge shawl-collared wrap. A knit interpretation of a traditional woven textile, this stunning piece falls longer at the sides. The blend of Peruvian pima cotton (79%), baby alpaca (15%) and wool (6%) in taupe, khaki, rose, brown, sky blue and violet.
Top 500 Contributor
Apr 18, 2017
" This piece is timeless, gorgeous and the colors and textures are intricately fascinating. I love handmade clothing and this style is so unique it looks one of a kind. I have traveled with it and found it to be easy to throw over a variety of outfits for elegance and warmth. "
7 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Mar 14, 2017
Great and flowing
" I have had this beautiful piece for years. It is flowing and roomy (I did size up though), and can be left open or with one side swung over the opposite shoulder. Beautiful, somewhat muted earth tones. "
3 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Occupation: Artist / Writer / Designer
Top 10 Contributor
Jan 3, 2017
" This might be the definitive PC piece: rich, relaxed, intricate and dramatic. The cut is almost perfect: all flowing drama in back, but cut short enough in front to reveal a slender figure. It is an oversized piece that doesn't make you look oversized. I am 5'8" and have broad shoulders. I most frequently wear a medium in PC knit tops and jackets. The arms were a snug fit in this medium. But the large was too voluminous everywhere else. So I bought the medium and find that the arms fit fine when worn over sleeveless layering pieces. It looks sophisticated with skinny jeans, a sleeveless Pima layering piece and a turquoise necklace. It also looks amazing with a long PC skirt with a train, as pictured on the website. "
13 of 13 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >