Cuzco Cathedral Alpaca Vest, Long Winter Vests
Warm Sweater Vests, Winter Travel Sweaters & Women's Knit Sweaters
These long winter vests are meticulously handcrafted, color-drenched essentials to enliven your winter wardrobe. The luxuriously soft warm sweaters vests are effortlessly chic additions to jeans, leggings, skirts and dresses. Wear as winter travel sweaters on the plane, and then pair the long alpaca sweaters with a skirt and top for business meetings on your work trip. These women's knit sweaters always make a bold statement no matter the destination.
With Cuzco Cathedral long winter vests, strike an artsy silhouette. The warm sweater vests brighten any winter day.
Knit entirely by hand by artisans, the collectible sweater-vest is a substantial intarsia stitch in a paneled patchwork of striped diamond motifs. Colored in versatile hues of black, grey, poppy, indigo, sage, lilac, amber, burgundy and violet. The buttoning silhouette has a slight v-neck, handcrochet trim and picot-edging scalloping at the hem.
Mar 13, 2017
Lovely statement piece
" I felt beautiful when I put this on for the first time. Best with leggings or skinny jeans and a black top to set off the rich stained glass colors. And as a bonus, it is warm and keeps you warm all the way to your boot tops--great for blustery days. That was a pleasant surprise. It is top quality alpaca and I think it will be a well loved addition for anyone who buys it. "
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >