Canyon Stripe Alpaca Ruana, Winter Travel Sweaters
Designer Knit Sweaters, Warm Boho Sweaters & Women's Winter Sweaters
Add versatile winter travel sweaters like the Canyon Strip Alpaca Ruana to your wardrobe. These designer knit sweaters from Peruvian Connection lend luxurious style to everything from dresses to jeans. Our warm boho sweaters are meticulously handcrafted in Peru with exceptionally soft alpaca fiber and cotton. The women's winter sweaters offer an effortless way to add a touch of elegance and color to your favorite outfits.
Throw these winter travel sweaters over clothing to add style and warmth. The colorful designer knit sweaters provide an easy way to dress up solid-color dresses or blue jeans.
Inspired by an Andean canyon, stratigraphic bands of color run the length of this handsome traditional ruana. The chic style can be worn as a front slit poncho, or as shown, with one side tossed over the shoulder. Generously scaled and deliciously soft in brushed and woven alpaca with a touch of cotton.
Feb 6, 2017
Wanted to add...
" that I get nothing but compliments when ever I wear this. Previous reviews all true. Very happy to have purchased. Quality and statement this ruana makes well worth the price. "
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Newport News, VA
Dec 16, 2016
" I find myself planning my outfits around this gorgeous Ruana so I can wear it as much as possible. It attracts so much attention because it is unique and practical at the same time. I was reluctant to purchase it because I have never purchased anything from PC. Now I'm sold!! I very happy with this purchase!! "
7 of 8 people found this review helpful.
Occupation: Artist / Writer / Designer
Dec 15, 2016
" I recieved my
I received my ruana today. IT is everything I hoped it would be. Absolute gorgeous! "
2 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Top 10 Contributor
Nov 6, 2016
" This is the most beautiful ruana I have ever seen. It's delightfully soft and the colors are exquisite, rich and earthy. The weight is medium, not feather-lite and not heavy - in between and very warm, comfortable, drapes nicely and stays in place. I am 5'6" and it's a perfect length for me. Could wear it anywhere with anything. Couldn't be happier with this choice. "
8 of 9 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >