Cambridge Knit Cap, Designer Winter Hats
Luxury Fashion Hats, Designer Wool Accessories & Luxury Fashion Accessories
With these designer wool hats, top off your ensembles with boho chic luxury fashion accessories. Slip on these designer winter hats with favorite wool coats, pants and shirts to run to business meetings. Wear the luxury fashion hats with jeans, blouse and jackets to head out to lunch with friends. These designer wool accessories are endlessly wearable fashion.
Gorgeous designer wool hats offer a boho chic style to finish polished ensembles. The designer winter hats are endlessly wearable luxury fashion accessories.
The pompom cap is knit of hand-painted merino wool yarns in an ombré of bittersweet, burnt umber and blue.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Wool is the fiber produced as the outer coat of sheep.
- Its insulation properties can be used to keep body warmth in or to keep heat out.
- Wool is very durable and has been used for thousands of years to produce clothing and other fabrics.
- The fiber diameter of wool varies greatly, depending on the breed of sheep.