Bohemienne Pima Cotton Pullover Sweater, Designer Sweaters
Cotton Pullover Sweaters, Travel Sweaters & Women's Knit Sweaters
Pack these casual cotton sweaters for excursions around the world. The chic designer pullover sweaters are meticulously handcrafted with luxuriously comfortable fibers for gorgeous results. The cotton sweaters paired with favorite designer pants and skirts are a perfect layer for everyday, whether off to work or to a new play. Also wear as travel sweaters, when you're headed out for a weekend at a favorite resort or you're traveling halfway around the world for a longer break.
Take along these casual cotton sweaters on your next trips. The versatile designer pullover sweaters pair perfectly with our designer skirts and pants.
Masterfully handcrocheted by Peruvian artisans, the pullover is striped in a palette of dusty, tweeded earthtones of pima (94%), baby alpaca (4%) and wool (2%). Boxy silhouette; drop shoulders; ¾-sleeves.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >