Blythe Pima Cotton Cardigan, Travel Sweaters
Designer Cotton Sweaters, Boho Sweaters & Luxury Fashion Sweaters
With these cotton cardigan sweaters, create polished ensembles. Wear as travel sweaters for that extra layer on a cold plane ride. Wear the designer cotton sweaters with tops and casual pants to run errands and run kids to activities. Also slip on the boho sweaters with favorite dresses for gorgeous outfits for work. Our luxury sweaters are endlessly wearable.
Meticulously handcrafted, these cotton cardigan sweaters are everyday and travel sensations. Slip on as travel sweaters, and wear as fashion sweaters for work.
The soft, tweed cardigan is knit in wide ribs of conch-hued pima. The shapely silhouette has a rolled edge neckline and contrast ribbing at the cuffs and hem.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >