Blanket Striped Alpaca Coat, Long Winter Jackets
Warm Travel Jackets, Alpaca Knit Coats & Women's Designer Alpaca Jackets
Luxe long winter jackets are meticulously handcrafted with earthy tones for boho chic fashion. Wear as warm travel jackets for adventures around the world. And wear as everyday alpaca knit coats that are the perfect finish to any polished ensemble. Pair these women's designer jackets with your favorite jeans, pants and skirts for go-anywhere style.
Our long winter jackets are endlessly wearable warm sweater jackets. The chic warm sweater jackets help you create boho ensembles.
This sophisticated straight-falling knit coat combines tailored shape with the fluid drape of knitwear. Subtle and rich striations of brown, plum and berry stripe the dark charcoal ground of this 45" alpaca coat. Comfortably oversized, with wide cuffs, pockets, dark horn buttons and blanket-stitched edging.
Jun 12, 2017
I wanted to love this
" I debated whether to get a small or medium in this. When I spoke to a salesperson at one of the stores, they thought a small would fit my frame better. I am 5'5" , 135lbs. When it arrived it was a little snug, but the main issue I had was that the colors were so muted I couldn't justify the price. The colors online are much more vibrant than in person....so back it went. "
6 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >