Biddy's Striped Sweater Coat, Alpaca Cardigan Sweaters
Warm Travel Sweaters, Winter Sweater Jackets & Women's Cardigan Sweaters
For unique baby alpaca cardigan sweaters, try Biddy's Striped Sweater Coats from Peruvian Connection. These warm travel sweaters boast a dramatic length and semi-fitted design that exude glamorous style. The fall and winter sweater jackets feature stripes of fabulous color and exceptional, artisanal quality. They're the women's cardigan sweaters you'll pull on time and again for their warmth and gorgeous workmanship.
Made in Peru, these alpaca cardigan sweaters are inspired by textile traditions. The luxury fibers of warm travel sweaters like those in the Biddy offer exceptional softness.
A striking remake of the cardigan that started it all--our sweater-coat is knit in bold, variegated stripes of violet, tobacco, plum, jaipur pink, and burgundy. The shapely style has ribbing at the cinched waist, 2 hook/eye closures, and sumptuous baby alpaca fur trim.
Top 250 Contributor
Jul 15, 2017
Wonderful, unique piece
" This sweater is gorgeous and feels wonderful. The fit is true to size. It is a truly unique piece which will stand out in a crowd. I can't wait for the weather to cool down so I can wear it! "
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >