Bellefleur Dress, Business Dresses
Travel Dresses, Designer Work Dresses & Luxury Travel Dresses
Pack these luxury work dresses for business trips and more. The gorgeous business dresses are sure to be wardrobe staples. Try these travel dresses in luxurious fibers for seasonless staples. Pair our designer work dresses with cotton cardigans or alpaca scarves as the weather cools.
These color-drenched work dresses are just the beginning of our women's designer dresses. Wear our business dresses every day.
Our faux-wrap jersey print dress is strewn with Persian florals on a rich teal ground. Packable and perfect for all occasions, in drapy viscose (95%) and elastane (5%). With a shirred crossover neckline and waist, and lined bodice.
Top 50 Contributor
Jul 14, 2017
" I love this style and have two other dresses in it. It is flattering and beautiful. The colors really stand out. "
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >