Bandung Pima Cotton Skirt, Designer Skirts
Knit Skirts, Travel Skirts & Luxury Fashion Skirts
The cotton skirts are meticulously handcrafted of color-drenched, luxe fibers for gorgeous results. With the designer skirts, create polished business ensembles. Also wear the knit skirts with favorite tops for dinner out with friends. And take along as travel skirts that are easy to mix and match with other tops for eye-catching ensembles.
Choose these cotton skirts for laid-back luxury. The designer skirts are effortlessly chic, whether going to work, on vacation or dinner with friends.
A graphic pastiche of Indonesian geometrics and pattern stripes, the straight-falling, boot-length skirt is jacquard knit of indigo, mauve, smoky olive and almond pima.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >