Baby Alpaca St. Remy Blanket
Warm Wool Blanket, Winter Travel Blanket & Designer Wool Blanket
Pack these warm wool blankets for a cozy layer when traveling. The winter travel blankets are perfect for the plane trip to your destination. The designer wool blankets are meticulously handcrafted in Peru. Take these winter blankets along, and make any hotel or resort a little more like home.
These warm wool blankets come in handy when you want to curl up with a good book at home. Also take the winter travel blankets on trips to stay warm.
For home or travel, stripes and geometrics from a vintage French textile warm you in Grey/Black or Rust/Brown. Sublimely cozy in a felted, double-jacquard knit of baby alpaca (70%) and wool (30%).
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >