Baby Alpaca Knit Manta Poncho, Warm Pullover Sweaters
Winter Travel Sweaters, Designer Boho Sweaters & Women's Knit Sweaters
Wrap yourself in warm pullover sweaters like the Manta Poncho for effortless style and comfort. These winter travel sweaters are made of 100% baby alpaca fiber from Peru for a luxurious feel and look. The designer boho sweaters feature border striping for a pop of textural interest. Women's knit sweaters made of baby alpaca are eco-friendly and warm travel sweaters that keep you comfortable wherever you go.
Warm pullover sweaters like this poncho are must-haves for those who love boho-chic style. Enjoy wearing winter travel sweaters with vintage-inspired appeal.
Lightweight and superbly soft in pure baby alpaca, this dashing knit poncho in espresso brown and black borrows its border striping from a traditional Peruvian manta design. The voluminous silhouette is easy to wear, with a versatility that ranges from jeans to long skirts. So supple and drapy it can even be belted for a fresh look.
Kansas City, Mo
Nov 8, 2016
stunning eye catching
" purchased this poncho showed my husband who usually does not comment much said this was stunning, and looked very expensive and classic. He thought it was a very good purchase and thought it was a great piece. I was so please. You can also turn the piece half way around and wear that way also. "
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >