Azami Pima & Alpaca Knit Coat & Women's Lightweight Coats
Women's Cotton Jackets, Lightweight Cotton Coats & Designer Jackets
These women's coats offer a stunning silhouette. The color-drenched cotton jackets are the perfect transitional layer for work and other everyday trips. The lightweight coats add a chic finish to evening affairs, too, from art gallery openings to dinner out. The versatile cotton coats are gorgeous designer jackets, no matter the destination.
These women's coats are go-everywhere. The effortlessly chic cotton jackets are a striking finish for polished ensembles.
A stunning transitional layer, our coat is patterned in an impressionistic landscape of shadowy branches and dusky blue striations. Jacquard knit of pima (95%) and baby alpaca (5%) with a generous collar, self belt, pockets and piped edging.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >