Designer Dresses, Travel Dresses
Knit Dresses, Luxury Dresses & Cotton Travel Dresses
Pack these casual dresses for versatile luxury fashion dresses for adventures near and far. The travel dresses are endlessly comfortable and wearable while traipsing through ancient ruins, or browsing through the local artisan market. The designer dresses are also ideal for dinner at sophisticated restaurants. The knit dresses are go-everywhere cotton dresses.
Travel in these casual dresses that are endlessly comfortable. The travel dresses are meticulously handcrafted for gorgeous results.
The intriguing dress is engineered to create a flowing, bubble-hemmed silhouette. Sewn of drapy pima (51%) and modal (49%) jersey, with angled, raw-edged seaming in front and a center back seam.
Top 50 Contributor
Jul 14, 2017
" This dress is very versatile. It can be worn with a belt, scarf, or necklace to create different looks. It is very thin, which works for me in AZ. Someone in colder weather may need to layer with it. It also has rough edges on the stitching. This is fine for me, but I can see others not liking it. The fit seems like it would be flattering for most people. "
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >