Arroyo Kimono, Cotton Cardigan Sweaters
Warm Cardigan Sweaters, Cotton Travel Sweaters & Women's Sweater Jackets
Relax in cotton cardigan sweaters like the Arroyo Kimono from Peruvian Connection. Soft and flattering, these warm cardigan sweaters offer one-of-a-kind style that suits so many shapes. The pima cotton travel sweaters also feature baby alpaca and wool for exceptional softness. And colors in the women's sweater jackets complement clothing in tans, browns and other neutral hues, and naturally, pair classically with blue jeans.
You'll love these cotton cardigan sweaters for their earthy yet exquisite style. The warm cardigan sweaters keep the chill at bay, while covering you in relaxed sensuality.
Sundrenched desert shades are knit in floatless jacquard into finely etched diamond and flame motifs on this sensational pima cotton, baby alpaca and wool kimono. An array of complex color variations including rust, turquoise, indigo, loden, ochre and navy play across the generously sized 28" knit jacket, easy to style and flattering to so many shapes.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >