Amelie Pima Cotton Cardigan, Knit Sweaters
Cotton Knit Sweaters, Women's Travel Sweaters & Boho Designer Sweaters
Layer these cotton cardigan sweaters with other favorite work separates to create gorgeous work ensembles. The designer sweaters are meticulously handcrafted with luxe, sustainable fibers for everyday comfort. Favorite women’s travel sweaters, the knit boho sweaters are a perfect choice for business trips. Add these boho designer sweaters to your favorites.
Effortlessly chic, these cotton cardigan sweaters are travel staples. The designer knit sweaters are endlessly comfortable boho fashion.
Full-fashion fine gauge knit in light-weight pima ribs, the shapely crewneck cardigan is accented with a subtle tonal tipping at the cuffs. Useful as a separate, or combine with matching A-line skirt for an elegant, all-season knit suit.
Occupation: Artist / Writer / Designer
Feb 14, 2018
Pretty color, soft comfortable knit
" Love the rose color and soft feel of the knit. I am 5'2" and 120 lbs (36C bust). The small size fits. I just need to roll up the sleeves a little. It is a short sweater, about waist length, but that works for me. I wear it open with a white tank top underneath. Cute and practical for the office. "
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >