Alpaca Varese Cardigan & Alpaca Sweaters for Women
Long Cardigan Sweaters, Alpaca Wool Sweaters, Women's Sweaters, Knit Sweaters & Wool Sweaters
Fusing Milanese technique with artisan-made yarns, the cardigan is an impressionistic mirage of autumnal jewel tones. Knit of soft, hand-painted, alpaca (92%) and wool (8%) bouclé yarns, it has drop shoulders, concealed pockets, a buttonless placket and darkened ribbing at the cuffs and hem.
Feb 10, 2016
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Occupation: Artist / Writer / Designer
Nov 28, 2015
Doesn't hold up
" The colors are beautiful. The sweater is thick and warm and the size is true. However, even after the first wearing, the front and sleeve seams were starting to fuzz up and ball. I've worn the sweater gently 4-5 times now and the sweater looks like it belongs to a past season with fuzz balls and fuzz...not pleased at this price. Too bad. a very pretty sweater "
23 of 24 people found this review helpful.
Phenix City Alabama
Top 1,000 Contributor
Nov 18, 2015
" I am a "fluffy" XL woman, this cardigan fits great and goes with so much. Great purchase for fall and winter. "
3 of 3 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >