Alpaca Kilim Kimono, Winter Boho Sweaters
Warm Designer Sweaters, Cardigan Travel Sweaters & Women's Sweater Jackets
Winter boho sweaters like the Alpaca Kilim Kimono offer gorgeous workmanship and a sophisticated palette of color. Like wearable art, these warm designer sweaters from Peruvian Connection provide romantic, boho style, and a relaxed sensuality. You'll appreciate the eye-catching cardigan travel sweaters for the silky-soft feel of 100% alpaca fiber. They're women's sweater jackets that wrap you in warmth and exceptional quality.
The exquisite winter boho sweaters make thoughtful holiday gifts. And the warm designer sweaters offer a way to treat yourself, also.
Masterful use of color is Kaffe Fassett's trademark, and this gorgeous oversized kimono is a stunning example. Soft midtones are tweeded and used in complex combinations on this kilim-inspired art knit. Bordered in an intriguing pattern at the cuffs and 27" length. A collectible Kaffe Fassett original that's a must for your wardrobe. A unique piece of luxury hand crafted in heavenly soft pure alpaca.
Jan 4, 2017
" I have had my eye on this sweater for years. I'm a knitter and have been in love with Kaffe Fassett's designs since discovering him. This is a beautiful design in terms of color and execution. I ordered the S/M size. While it fit my 5'9" size 4 frame, I was disappointed that it was not the oversized fit described and pictured in the item listing. I have returned and will reorder the larger one. I discovered that the model must be wearing the larger size, as it shows more reps of the pattern repeat than the sweater I received. Truly a work of art. "
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Occupation: Architecture / Engineering / Science
Dec 29, 2016
caught my eye - having been in SA!
" I have thought this was so beautiful in the catalog and I really wasn't sure I should spend the $$ but i did. Ar first I thought - was the "pinks"true to color as I thought they were more coral. I wasn't sure if I liked that color but I loved the design and the rest of the colors are beautiful... Well it grew on me, I am keeping it and I think I will also keep it out on my home office or bedroom and not hide it in the closest! Truly Pervian design - also fits beautifully with drop shoulders and it goes with everything. "
2 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
Dry Clean Only
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- Inform the cleaner of any spots or stains; they will want to treat some stains before the dry cleaning process.
- Your cleaner may also provide mothproofing. Request this service, if needed.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Comfortable and versatile to wear
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
- more about Alpaca Fiber >