Alfabia Cotton Cardigan Sweaters & Lightweight Cotton Sweaters
Women's Cotton Cardigans, Designer Sweaters & Lightweight Cardigan Sweaters
Pack these women's cotton cardigans for adventures around the world. The cotton sweaters offer a striking finish to any ensemble. The color-drenched sweaters add artsy flavor to jeans and tee to go sightseeing or shopping at the local artisan markets. Also wear the cardigan sweaters with skirts and tops for dinner at a sophisticated restaurant.
Travel with these women's cotton cardigans for striking ensembles while on the road. The color-drenched cotton sweaters are go-anywhere fashion.
A 19th century Chinese embroidered textile was the muse for this rich floral, cast in vibrant jewel tones of pima on a ground of black. A polished jacket alternative, the jacquard knit cardigan is minimally styled with a round neck, patch pockets and 5-button placket.
Top 250 Contributor
Jan 26, 2017
" Don't let this one get away! It is more beautiful in person than on the websitek with striking jewel colors. The size M fit my short waisted size M or L petite figure perfectly. At 5'3" and 140 lbs., I have a problem with sleeve length. Not with this one! So go for it! It's a little pricey for a cottom sweater but well worth it! "
9 of 9 people found this review helpful.
Before you begin, read the care label attached to the garment and any hangtags or care instructions included in garment packaging.
- Gently hand wash in cool water (up to 85°F) with a mild soap.
- We recommend using Luxury Fibre Wash, our natural, non-toxic formula that maintains the garment's natural lanolin and oils.
- Do not use the hand wash cycle in a washing machine.
- more about handwashing >
- Seek out a reputable cleaner that is a member of the International Fabricare Institute.
- Bring with you any labels or hangtags that contain fiber information or care instructions.
- Outfits with several pieces should be cleaned at the same time to avoid any color discrepancies resulting from cleaning.
- more about dry cleaning >
Peruvian Pima Cotton
- Softer and more absorbent than other cottons
- Ideal growing conditions of coastal Peru create the best quality pima cotton in the world
- Due to its extra-long 1-3/8" staple length, Peruvian pima cotton is especially soft, durable, and highly resistant to pilling
- Environmentally friendly hand-harvesting results in brilliant white fibers which dye beautifully and are free from scratchy impurities
- Perfect for those who suffer from allergies or those with sensitive skin
- more about Peruvian Pima Cotton >