Web Production Specialist
Benefits & Values
Peruvian Connection is a growing, international, multi-channel marketing company that has been in business since 1976. We are a family company and enjoy a high level of employee commitment. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including health and dental, short and long-term disability (for full-time staff), 401k and Profit Sharing along with fabulous product discounts. We value diversity.
- U.S.A.: Peruvian Connection started doing business in 1976, in a 100-year old barn on a family farm in Tonganoxie, Kansas. Today, our worldwide headquarters are still located on the “Farm” in Tonganoxie. We employ about 100 people in our Call Center, Warehouse and Administrative offices and provide service for orders placed throughout the world. Our New York City Design office employs a staff dedicated to creating our unique collection of woven merchandise.
- U.K.: The European operation began in 1995, serving just the U.K., moving to the larger premises at Goring in 1999 as the business grew and to accommodate the company entering the German market. The Goring operation employs dozens of people and consists of a Call Centre with English and German-speaking staff, as well as the Warehouse and Order Fulfillment operation to service our primary European markets.
- Peru: Our office in Lima, Peru, works closely with our vendors in producing our unique merchandise and ensuring it's quality.
Web Production Specialist
This position enables you to be a key player in each season’s digital launch of the Peruvian Connection line of original and artisan-inspired knitwear, fashion and accessory designs. You will manage the online seasonal collection for our US, UK and German Ecommerce websites, ensuring consistency with the vision and style inspiration guides, all while maintaining web best practices. In a company our size, you’ll have the opportunity to actively contribute to the overall direction of the website by providing ideas to improve both visual design and user experience.
Since 1976, Peruvian Connection has made ethnographic textiles the point of reference for its artisan-made, luxury fiber collections. In addition to the label’s signature knitwear, it offers a range of romantic dresses, superbly tailored outerwear and unique handcrafted accessories, all exclusively designed by and for Peruvian Connection.
This position is based at our corporate headquarters in Tonganoxie, Kansas, a few miles from the Kansas City metro area. Come to work each morning on our Farm with casual offices in an historic barn, and be a part of a team that enjoys competitive pay, great benefits and a collaborative work environment.
- Manage the workflow process to take the site from staging to production, including:
- Seasonal product loads
- Seasonal site design changes
- Periodic clearance sales and markdowns
- Responsible for all front-end HTML/CSS and content administration through the site’s admin tool.
- Execute usability experiments and A/B testing experiments utilizing tools inherent to our Ecommerce platform.
- Assist in developing QA test scripts for day-to-day and project implementations.
- Ensure appropriate Google Analytic tags are implemented on the site and marketing campaign assets are properly tagged.
- Assist with executing special projects and identifying business requirements.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce operations manager to identify process gaps, necessary execution details, and realistic deliverables for seasonal, promotional and ad hoc production schedules.
- Work in close collaboration with the internal design team in order to execute the creative vision online.
- Work with cross-functional departments and vendors to execute site enhancements.
- Relevant degree required – Associates or Bachelors.
- At least 3-5 years of related work experience in an Ecommerce environment, preferably omnichannel retail.
- Experience with a major Ecommerce platform and content administration systems. MarketLive exposure a plus.
- Experience with Google Analytics.
- Results-driven approach, with track record of consistently meeting project timelines and overcoming obstacles, and a strong desire to drive systematic, optimized outcomes through testing.
- Experience designing and delivering high-performance UX and UI.
- Strong design sense, including an understanding of typography and layout.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a small team environment.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION: